Wednesday 23 November 2011

Introduction


Hello Viewers and Readers,
My name is Ankur Rasiwasia and I have created this blog to put on some reviews of the phone which I have owned, viewed it or used for some days. This review’s are only based on my and few people around me and some experts view and my efforts will be to tell you the main advantages or disadvantages of the phone as per my view and experience goes.

Since I am a person who loves tech items (especially mobile phones) I will try my best to give reviews which can clear most of your doubts and can also bring out some insight about the product. If you find any mistakes or you can add something more then it will be great. If you have any questions also I can try to answer them as soon as I know the solution.

Note: all the information about the mobile is based on the personal use of the phone and the advantages and disadvantages are based on the handset which was used by me and hence it can differ from the handset used by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment